The most versatile first aid product available, Leucillin is a revolutionary anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal spray, suitable for use on all and the perfect addition to a first aid kit.
Leucillin out-performs all other products killing 99.99999% of germs on contact. Leucillin provides you with a powerful Hypochlorous solution to combat all infections.
What does Leucillin do?
It kills germs instantly by destroying the bacterial cell on contact. No surviving bacteria means no resistance to healing, demonstrating rapidly reduced recovery time.
• Effective on all mammalian animals
• Works by mirroring the body’s immune system
• Safe around eyes, nose and open skin
• No steriods, antibiotics or alcohols
• Reduced recovery time by up to 60%
• Maintains healthy itch-free skin
• Non-toxic, pH neutral, 100% safe
• Does not sting or irritate
• Does not harm healthy tissue
• No rinsing required
Hypochlorous, what is it?
Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is a naturally produced chemical in your body to fight infection caused by invading microorganisms or pathogens (bacterial, viral and fungal.)
During tissue injury or infection, neutrophils, a type of white blood cell, travel to the site of infection where they engulf the pathogen and produce Hypochlorous to destroy any harmful bacteria.
Why is Leucillin the best?
Extra strength Hypochlorous
Due to the speed in which surviving bacterial cells can reproduce, a 99.9% kill rate is not sufficient to prevent re-infection and resistance. Leucillin kills 99.99999% which ensures that not a single pathogen cell survives.
Competition Safe Leucillin “tests free” for all competition animals. For equines, Leucillin contains no substances prohibited under the FEI or Jockey Club banned chemicals for competition.
How do I use it?
Leucillin is pH neutral, non-toxic, and will not sting. It is 100% safe to use in any application including eyes and other sensitive areas, simply spray liberally to use.